International Centre of Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF) is a university dedicated to Islamic Finance, established as part of the Malaysian governments’ initiative to further strengthen the country’s position as an international Islamic finance centre. It is the only university in the world that is wholly dedicated to postgraduate study in Islamic Finance.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
We were engaged by the International Centre for Islamic Finance (INCEIF) to develop and implement e-University (Phase 1) system based on Krawler Enterprise Platform.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Scope of work:
- Conduct Business Process Re-engineering / Package Enabled Re-engineering to align INCEIF business processes to best practices and map these processes to Krawler Education Solution.
- Develop documentation of Functional Requirement which incorporates new business processes, system features and functions, screen fields, report types and formats as well as Authorisation Matrix for each system function of e-University Phase 1 Modules based on Krawler Education Solution.
- Implement Krawler Education Solution Modules as per INCEIF’s requirements, which covers Learning Management, Learning Content Management as well as Student and Faculty Management.
- Establish the Project Management Office to ensure successful implementation, efficiently monitor and address issues, risks, scope changes, and other management aspects.
- Develop Change Management Plan which covers Stakeholder Involvement Planning, Change Readiness Assessment and the Communication Plan that will help establish the principles of how to manage change for the e-University Phase I implementation.
Value to the client:
- Business / Functional Processes that are aligned to industry best practice.
- Provide Functional Requirements Document (FRD) which act as the blueprint for the e-University Phase 1 implementation.
- All project teams are coordinated, appropriately prioritized and consistent with the business strategy to ensure the desired outcome achieved by each project team on time, within budget, and with business benefits realized.
- Provide Change Management Plan as a foundation to garner buy-in from the stakeholders as well as accelerating the escalation of issues through various channels of communication.