Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad (BPMB) is a development financial institution (DFI) owned by the Malaysian Government through the Minister of Finance Inc.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
iA was appointed to develop Balance Scorecards for every level within Bank Pembangunan & Industri Malaysia Berhad (BPIMB) and to design a performance management system which incorporates the measures identified.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Scope of work:
- Design corporate performance management system and format
- Align Key Result Areas (KRAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of positions towards achieving department business plan
- Profile competencies requirement for each post
- Train managers to cascade the business plan to their subordinates and accordingly assign appropriate standards of performance for each individuals
- Design employee performance appraisal system and format that focuses on critical behaviours needed to achieve the set target (in line with KRA and competency profile)
- Train managers on performance appraisal techniques
Value to the client:
- In meeting the abovementioned requirements, we are providing value through our unique and deep understanding and experience in designing balanced scorecards, as well as through our strong understanding of issues in implementing human resources performance measurement systems to drive desired values and behaviours in our people