An agency under the Ministry of Human Resources to implement and administer the Social Security schemes in Malaysia which give protection related to employment injury.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
PERKESO is embarking on a transformation exercise to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of its service delivery by implementing an information management system based on three main principles namely :FAIR, FAST and ACCURATE. For this exercise, iA had been given the opportunity by PERKESO to provide consultancy services in preparing Tender Document, facilitate evaluation for RFI, RFP and Contract Negotiation for PERKESO ICT.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
iA consultancy services in PERKESO covers end-to-end of Tender Management processes which includes:
- Assessment of Tender document to accommodate new and updated functional, technical and implementation requirements based on a new or updated processes from BPR exercise.
- Defining tender evaluation & selection criteria for Tenderer short listing
- Facilitate Tenderer’s proposal evaluation session
- Revise and document POC scripts
- Facilitate Proof Of Concept (POC) session
- Preparing briefing slides, Tender Document, Evaluation Templates, Evaluation Report, Merging Report and Negotiation Report
The output of our consultancy services includes:
- Weekly Project status updates
- Various briefing slides for PERKESO such as briefing slides for Tenderer, Evaluation Committee, Working Committee and Steering Committee
- Tender Documents for Cluster 1, Cluster 2, Hardware and Software for Development environment and Hardware and Software for Staging, Production and Disaster Recovery environment
- Evaluation templates for usage of evaluators during evaluation session
- Various reports such as POC session report, Evaluation report, Merging Report and Negotiation Report.