Lembaga Tabung Haji (LTH) or the Pilgrims Fund was established not only to manage the departure of pilgrims to the Holy Land, but also serves as an alternative body for Muslims in Malaysia to save and invest money that is syariah compliant.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
The objectives of the project is to formulate the future direction for LTH and develop the transformation blueprint based on the new direction of LTH .
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Our scopes of work includes:
- Review current Lembaga TH strategic direction vis-à-vis the Akta Lembaga Tabung Haji 1995
- Review & assess the recommendations and assumptions in the PWC report
- Articulate the future state vision of Lembaga TH as an Islamic Institution based on a wider definition and views of other stakeholders and the changing business environment
- Define new strategic directions and recommend strategic initiatives to achieve the new vision .
We delivered the following value to the client:
- LTH’s strategic vision and objectives articulated in line with the development of the Islamic economy and the Muslim community
- Consensus about future direction and thrust areas, strategies, and institutional framework
- Short list of potential options & scenario on platforms of which LTH can move forward in the future
- Selected scenario, projects and programs for detailed development on transformation initiative and its impact to the overall organisation capabilities of LTH