Alliance Financial Group is a dynamic, integrated financial services group offering financial solutions through its subsidiary, Alliance Bank Malaysia Berhad.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
Innovation Associates is involved in the implementation of the SAP ERP/ Silverlake Financial Integrator/ Business Planning/Business Objects project. The duration of the project will take approximately 12 months to complete. Project Commenced in August 2011 and is estimated to go-live August 2012.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Our scope of work :
- The implementation involves SAP Financials (GL, AP, AR, AM, CM, CO, Procurement), Silverlake Financial Integrator for Reconciliation, SAP Business Planning , SAP Business Objects for Reporting covering over 19 companies and over 90 branches.
Key Challenges :
- Each division has its own legacy systems and database respectively resulting in complex interfaces and potential errors for group reporting and reconciliation
- No group-wide procurement process. Each division has its own set of procurement procedure.
Value to the client:
- On-line procurement in SAP will improve visibility and enhance accountability which will enable the management to monitor purchases against the budget via workflow approval and budget checks.
- Providing 1 ½ months earlier soft launch of Procurement functionality to the Group Procurement thus allowing business to familiarise the system before the actual system go-live in Aug 2012.
- iA has helped to establish a group-wide procurement process which standardised and harmonised the requisition, procurement and approval process via the ERP system.
- Established Integrated and optimised key business processes in the Financial modules
- Faster and easier periodic financial closing for each division
- Providing train the trainer session to prepare for the nation wide training tour to all the branches to prepare for the system go-live in Aug 2012. End users will be more learned, efficient and effective in delivering banking services and financial reporting.