Malaysia National Insurance Berhad was founded in 1970, it provides general and life insurance services, personal, education and corporate insurance services.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
Malaysia National Insurance Bhd (MNIB), one of the largest Insurance companies in Malaysia embarked on a major project to launch a new Direct insurance operation (MNI Oneline) for Personal Lines products. MNI also commenced a major transformation to improve its operational efficiency and effectiveness. This covers redesign of its insurance core processes, new branch model, implementation of new core administration system, CRM solution, imaging and workflow, electronic payment systems, e-Cover note system and web portals.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
- Established a Project Management Office to manage the various business and technology work streams
- Ensured that robust methods are adopted throughout the programme for managing progress, issues, scope, risk and quality
- Monitored programme schedule (major activities and milestones) and managed cross-team dependencies
- Provided regular program reporting, communication and escalated issues to the Steering Committee
- Coordinated the knowledge management (I.e. ensured all deliverables are signed-off and stored)
- Provided benefits tracking and pilot implementation measurement
Value to the client:
- Worked with the senior executive team of MNI to ensure that major risks and issues are effectively managed and mitigated as appropriate
- Successfully managed multiple work streams across the program and ensured timely delivery