Novartis is a Swiss-based pharmaceutical company which was a result of a merger between Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
Novartis is Swiss-based pharmaceutical which was created in 1996 as a result of a larger corporate merger between two Swiss-based chemical/life sciences giants, Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy. Novartis is a world leader in offering medicines to protect health, cure disease and improve well-being. It is ranked by IMS Health as on one of the fastest-growing global pharmaceutical companies worldwide in the recent years.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
iA was engaged by Novartis Asia Pacific Regional Office for the implementation of Novartis Sales Force Automation, Key Account Management, Agreement Management and Professional Management using Siebel for Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
Our project delivered the following values to our client:
- Standardizing Novartis Sales methodology and Key Account Management methodology across all sales representatives & key account managers respectively across all Novartis offices in Asia-Pacific countries;
- Streamlining sales force management processes across all Novartis offices in Asia-Pacific countries;
- Promote cross-functional communication between sales force and key account management teams
- Enabling the senior sales management team to analyse, understand and define strategic positioning with professionals, key decision makers and accounts; and
- Understanding key accounts via systematic account segmentation and planning methodology as well as account performance monitoring.