Ministry of Home Affairs (MOHA) is a Malaysian government ministry in charge of domestic affairs such as public safety, civil defence and immigration.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
The purpose of the assignment is provide consultancy services to formulate a five-year ICT Strategic Plan for Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri (KHEDN) and its divisions.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
The study aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Review the existing ISP
- To measure the overall implementation of the existing ISP is according to the implementation schedule in Jabatan Imigresen Malaysia (IMM) and Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN).
- To review the existing ISP implementation is aligned with framework and core field ISP Sektor Awam.
- Assess the Current Environment in KHEDN and its divisions
- Analyse the business strategic direction for KHEDN and its divisions focusing on their core business and ministry vision.
- To study the current integration among divisions in KHEDN and within the ministry.
- Assess the current environment completeness to cater for external challenges involving KHEDN and its divisions.
- To review the functional requirements, user requirements and relevant workflows.
- Analyse Current ICT Environment in KHEDN and its Divisions
- Consult and advise KHEDN on the 5-years strategic direction in alignment with functions and job scope for the ministry and its divisions
- Recommend detailed implementation plan that includes implementation strategies and implementation timeline (short term and long term).