Sabah Credit Corporation is a financial institution fully owned by the Sabah State Government and operates under the purview of the Sabah State Ministry of Finance. Its primary objective is to help contribute towards the socio-economy development of the State of Sabah by providing or facilitating financial credits to promote and encourage private investment.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
Sabah Credit Corporation (SCC) has engaged Innovation Associates to assist them in embarking a project to implement a new loans/financing and ERP systems to replace the existing systems. This is in line with SCC’s recent strategic initiatives – Growth, Customer Satisfaction and Profitability / Efficiency.
The implemented solution was focused to address current SCC’s requirements as well as to support new Islamic Banking products that will be introduced by SCC. It was also provide an integrated financial management systems to provide on-time, accurate financial information and strengthen financial controls.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Scope of work:
- Implementation of Thaler Core Banking (Conventional Loans and Islamic Financing), SAP Financials (GL, AP, AR, AA, CM, CO), Logistics (MM-Purchasing) and HR (OM, PA, PY).
- of the difficult challenges faced by this customer.
- Data conversion and mapping was also challenging as each system has its own coding structure to represent GL accounts, vendor, customer respectively.
Value to the client:
- Provided a One Single Of Truth system for highly complicated transactions of Loans, Hire Purchase, Financials and Human Resource.
- Improved Customer Information File by providing a complete customer relationship management system.
- Flexible framework for future growth of the organization
- Successfully implemented a system that was fundamental for SCC in venturing into Islamic financing product.
- i-Executive was successfully launched on by Sabah’s Chief Minister Datuk Seri Musa Aman 24th Nov 2010.