The Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) is the investment arm of the Islamic Development Bank, focusing on the development of the private sector in its member countries.
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
iAC was engaged by Innovation was engaged by Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD) as part of a consortium of consultants to develop the Strategic and Business Plan, Operations Manual and Investment Guidelines for a newly set up international multilateral financial institution.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Our scopes of work includes:
- Developed a focused strategy for ICD, both within the national and international markets where it was operating and the development of the Vision, Mission and Core Objectives of ICD as well as its strategic initiatives.
- Developed the operational framework and processes necessary for the institution to appropriately function, which included risk management aspects;
- Designed the organisation structure that will facilitate the institution to function efficiently and effectively and identification of the related human resources competency requirements
- Identification of high level products and services that should be offered to the market and its specific benefits
- Modelled the financial implications from the respective strategic actions taken by the FI