Malaysia Debt Ventures Berhad (MDV) is a Venture Financing Organisation, providing contract/project financing facilities to early and growth stage companies within MDV’s ICT and Biotechnology Technology Focus Areas. In essence, MDV or venture financiers are hybrid financing organisations. MDV’s products/ services and customer development stage are similar to banks/financial institutions and venture capital respectively, but with key differences
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
iAC is involved in the implementation of the SAP ERP/ BW/ SAP Loans (Islamic Financing)
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Our scopes of work includes:
- The implementation involves SAP Financials (GL, AP, AR, CM, CO) SAP Business Warehouse and SAP Loans Management (Islamic)
Current Customer and Loans data are either handled and managed manually or on excel. Data compilation and Reconciliation effort was enormous in this area.
– High staff turnover.
We delivered the following value to the client:
- Better management and control of customer loans in terms of collection, repayments and disbursement
- Improved cash flow monitoring as a result of the on-line financial information available from the system
- Faster financial month end closing
- On line financial reporting available from the SAP Business Warehouse module
- Errors and duplicates can be minimized as a result of the implementation of the ERP system