Collaboration of Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), Ministry of Rural & Regional Development (KKLW), Ministry of Housing & Local Government (KPKT) and The Ministry of Entrepreneur Development and Co-operative Development (MECD).
BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT
To develop and implement knowledge management system that ensures access to the best of international/global and local knowledge, measure the effectiveness of capacity building services, and establish appropriate indicators and monitoring systems.
SCOPE & VALUE DELIVERED
Our scopes of work includes:
- Developed the knowledge management blueprint on MOA, KKLW, KPKT and MECD’s knowledge needs
- Identified and confirmed where exploitation of knowledge may benefit business units
- Identified improvement opportunities through the better utilization of knowledge
- Developed value propositions for eKRIS
- Developed the implementation plan for eKRIS identified
- Developed and implement an Enterprise Knowledge Repository and Information System (eKRIS) leveraging on current initiatives.
- Improved the current environment, enabling the eKRIS to be implemented and used to enhance the Government’s service delivery.
Value to the client:
- Blueprint on MOA, KKLW, KPKT and MECD’s knowledge needs