Of roadmaps, blueprints and projects.
Malaysia is a growth-oriented country. It has visionary goals to meet and national challenges to channel into growth opportunities. To ensure reliability and seamless accessibility, we work with best-in-breed software/application providers.
As a corporate citizen, the group has been privileged to actively participate in these opportunities. We are proud to partner the various public sector initiatives to benchmark enterprise planning and performance, spur growth and ensure efficient delivery management.
- Enterprise Portal
- Training Management System
- Human Resource Management System
- Employee Self Service
- Cloud Based Project Management System
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Conventional & Islamic Banking Solutions
- Talent Management & Workplace Analytics
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Intelligence
- Application Management
- Data Cleansing & Migration
- Knowledge Management System
- Infrastructure Management
Human Resource, Operationalisation of Bait Assawadah – Bait Assawadah (Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
Bait Assawadah – Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, an enterprise that was setup with the objective to help create a prosperous and balanced work environment
Financial Services, Major Transformation to Improve Operational Efficiency and Effectiveness – Malaysia National Insurance Berhad (MNI)
Malaysia National Insurance Berhad was founded in 1970, it provides general and life insurance services, personal, education and corporate insurance services. BACKGROUND OF ENGAGEMENT Malaysia